Uncover Vietnam aims to produce accurate information. However, due to the nature of our business, some of our content may become out of date or contain typographical errors.
We reserve the right to make changes to any information contained within this website, at any time and without notice. We make no warranty as to the validity of any claims on this website.
Furthermore the opinions expressed by people in the comment section may not reflect the views of the staff of Uncover Vietnam. Any websites linked to from Uncover Vietnam are also not guaranteed to be accurate.
Please contact us if you see any inaccuracies or typos within the pages of our website.
If you believe that any content appearing on uncovervietnam.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
The owner of this website does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these Terms of Service.
We have included on the pages of this website a robots meta tag with the “noai” or “noimageai” directive in the head section of the HTML page. Please note that even if such directives are not present on any web page or content file, this website still does not grant consent to use any content for Artificial Intelligence Purposes unless such consent is expressly contained.