Vietnam is a land of mystery to many, only hearing things from the news and internet, as well as far-traveling friends and family. There are many questions someone may have about the country and we’ll cover some of the most popular. Answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Vietnam:
Frequently Asked Questions about Vietnam
- What is Vietnam’s currency? Dong
- What are main religions in Vietnam? Buddhism, Christianity
- What is Vietnamese coffee? Robusta beans are grown in Vietnam. Cafe sua da, an iced milk coffee drink is popular to beat the summer heat and kick off your day.
- What do Vietnamese people eat? Being a coastal state, seafood is prevalent in the fare. You’ll also see a lot of chicken and pork, some beef. Pho is a popular type of soup made with rice noodles in a bone broth, with herbs, and usually served with steak or ty in Vietnamese. White rice is served with most meals. Usually an iced green tea is drunk with meals, or water.
- Where is Saigon located? In southern Vietnam beside the Saigon River.